DAY 01: Arrival, Transfer to Hotel
DAY 02: Serengeti National Park
DAY 03: Full Day Serengeti National Park
DAY 04: Serengeti – Arusha/Kilimanjaro
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TRANSFER TO HOTEL
Upon arrival at the Airport, meet and greet with our driver/guide who will be holding a card with your names inscribed on. After exchanging pleasantries, transfer to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 2: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After early breakfast, depart to Serengeti national park. Serengeti is the home to Africa’s Big five. Serengeti, over 6,000 square miles of sprawling, unspoilt, landscape is quite a sight. Add to that an extra ordinary population of resident and migratory animals in a constant bid for survival, and you understand why this is often called ‘the world as it was in the beginning’. As soon as you enter the park, wild life viewing begins. Search for leopard and lions. Watch in awe as Zebra, wildebeest and elephant simply appear from amidst the wood lands and plains.
Afternoon go for a game drive. Dinner and overnight stay Serengeti Serena Lodge/ Acacia Serengeti Camps.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
Activities: Game drive
DAY 3: FULL DAY SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After early breakfast, have a full day game drive in the Serengeti. Serengeti forms together with Kenya’s Maasai Mara Game reserve, Africa’s most famous park. The annual wildebeest migration through both of these parks is the largest mass movement of land mammals on the planet with more than a million animals following the rain. But that is not where the game viewing ends Large prides of Lions, elephants and giraffes, gazelles and elands just to mention a few. In the Late afternoon, return to your camp and enjoy a private sun-downer.
Dinner and overnight stay at Lodge.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Activities: Full Day Game drive
DAY 4: SERENGETI – ARUSHA/KILIMANJARO
After early breakfast, drive via Ngorongoro conservation area to Arusha/Kilimanjaro Airport for your flight back home or be dropped at your hotel.
Park entrance fees in all national parks
- Full board accommodation
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- All airport transfers as per itinerary
- All lunches while on transit
- Service of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Transport in a 4×4 wd vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing and photography
- Park fees for vehicle and driver
- Applicable government taxes
- Safari vehicles (4WD Land Cruiser) driven by experienced linguistic driver guides.
- All sightseeing and game viewing as shown
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- Tips or gratuities to guide/driver
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks during safari & when in Dar Es Salaam
- Laundry services
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Any other item not included in the itinerary